Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Could this really be my basement?


My basement has officially been totally torn apart pretty much. There are no more floors and the bottoms of the walls have all been removed. It's weird. I went from a completely finished basement to well... a disaster area. My laundry is piled to the sky again. Our washer and dryer have been disconnected while the men are working down there. Off to the laundry mat I go! Makenna has been wearing pajama pants for the past few days because she's got no more clean pants. She looks like an orphan. I hope to at least have the washer and dryer hooked up soon. But the restoration company says they have to clean out my appliances because they've got poo water in them too. Anyway, here are my last few pics before they start making things like new.


1 comment:

Blaine Le Roy said...

That must really suck to have to go through all this especially during the holidays. Hopefully there is a silver lining in all of it somewhere