Sunday, December 31, 2006

So much happens in a year!

Happy New Year to EVERYONE! Looking back on 2006, I really can't believe how much has happened and how much we've done.
January brought on Steve's 27th birthday and my dreaded surgery. What was supposed to be day surgery ended up being 8 weeks of HELL.
February brought on wedding plans while still recovering from the 8 weeks of hell
March brought us our beautiful wedding day! Still can't believe we're married!
April... hmmmmm Happy Easter?
May brought me my 27th birthday and a new kitten.
June brought us summer weather and kids got out of school!
July brought me day after day after day of HOT grueling rehearsals for the musical The Fantasticks.
August brought even hotter weather and my performance of the Fantasticks. My dad stayed with us for a week (?) which was nice too. August was also our much planned and enjoyed Family Vacation! SO MUCH FUN! WOOOO!
September brought the relief of having a routine. Kids back to school and normal bedtimes for everyone.
October brought us a super fun Halloween!
November brought Makenna's FOURTH birthday! It also brought on days and nights of rehearsals for the play Bed and Breakfast that I was in. As well as the beginning of Music Man rehearsals.
December brought Mayanne and JP's 9th and 6th birthdays and a really great family Christmas! Haaaappppyyyyyy New Year!

1 comment: