Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Fantasticks

I've got sooooo many things to blog! I'm trying to treat this as a bit of a scrapbook type thing, so I want to have as many memories as possible in my blogger thing. Forgive me for talking about all the things in the past. A lot of the time I'll be blogging stuff about me. Hopefully all this "me" talk won't horribly bore the people who read this.
In the summer I was in another musical. The Fantasticks. It's one of Broadways longest running shows ever. There are only 8 people in the play, but it's incredibly entertaining. It was a lot of work, but worth it in the end. I ended up stressing out, as I do with most of the plays I've been in. This time though, I gave myself an ulcer. I'll be sure not to stress myself out that badly again.

2 comments:

Blaine Le Roy said...

Hi Jen! Long time no see.

Jazz said...

Glad you have lot's to blog about :)